Spring is arguably the slowest fashion season of the year, but it’s also one of the best times to look for new trends and styles. With a season that lasts only four months, trends tend to be very short-lived. But when you have a style that’s only in the primrose fields for a short while, it’s the perfect time to update your wardrobe, not to mention the fact that it’s also an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming summer.
With spring fever in full swing, it’s no surprise that spring fashion is trending at a fever pitch. Just look at the runway: from high-fashion to street-style to vintage fashion, the possibilities are endless. The apple is now in full bloom and is the perfect time to start thinking of your wardrobe for the months ahead. At Spring Fashion Trends 2021, we have put together a simple guide to help you get inspired.
• The past year saw the rise of monochrome fashion, but the trend really took off this season. Perhaps it’s the “I’m so bored” look or the fact that pastel colors are so much more fun to wear, but when it comes to monochrome looks, the sky’s the limit. Monochrome colors are everywhere this spring. From a monochrome coat to a monochrome dress, monochrome patterns are popping up everywhere.
The look is defined by two colors: one shade of the predominant color and one shade of a complementary color. For example, a coat with a red coat for the main color and a green coat for the complementary color.
• There are a lot of different trends that are popping up in the world of fashion that will be seen in the Spring of 2021. This year’s fashion season has typically been chock-full of trends and colors, but as the weather gets colder, we’re starting to see things go a bit more muted. We’re not quite ready for black, but we’re getting there, and trench coats are the perfect way to bring the season full circle. Not only are they the epitome of style and sophistication, but they’re also the ultimate work-to-the-gut fashion staple.
• The hallmark of a spring-like spring trend this season is the return of bralettes. And, like its sister garments, the bralette is being re-imagined to appeal to a wider audience. Bralettes are the new crop top, and this season’s style is all about pairing them with high-waisted bottoms. We’re talking super-short skirts, high-waisted jeans, and biker shorts, as well as Boho-inspired prints, slip dresses and embroidered embellishments. It’s all about the bralette band that wraps around the bust, giving you that extra bit of support that will make your top seem like it’s not even there.
They’re great for layering, and they’ve actually seen a major boom in popularity over the past few years. Starting from practically nothing a few years ago, they’ve gone from a basic necessity into one of the hottest trends in the fashion industry. (The phrase “bralette” has even entered the vernacular, meaning “an essential wardrobe item.”)
• When you think of the springtime fashion trends, it seems that white knee-high boots are always the first thing that comes to mind. This season has seen the rise of these classic sneakers from the runway to the street style, which are getting more popular with every passing day.
Knee-high boots are a classic for winter wear, but they always seem to go back to the original design. There are many variations of knee-high boots, such as black and white, or a chic design in patent leather with a studded, rhinestone or shiny embellishment. These variants of knee-high boots are sometimes worn with a short skirt and a form-fitting shirt or with a pair of black skinny jeans and a long-sleeve shirt.
• Since the ’90s, oversized shoulder pad boyfriend jackets have been one of the most sought-after trends. We can’t think of anyone who doesn’t know Levi, the main character from the popular TV show Friends. ” Spring has officially sprung, and it’s time to start thinking about the next season of your wardrobe. That means spending a little time planning for the warmer months. Over the past few years, boyfriend jackets have started to become very popular, and for a good reason.
This one is all about boyish styles, this time, as usual, with a distinct focus on oversized boyfriend jackets. They’re extremely comfortable, stylish, and versatile.